Top 5 SEO Tips for Listings on Ubertor Websites
Here are 5 things you can do when you add a listing:
1) Always make sure you have the complete address, the complete neighbourhood and city. If youimport the listing from your MLS change the street name from CAPS to Sentence case and always add the neighbourhood so when people search for a home on the "Glenmore Heights" area your listing will be found.
2) Click on the SEO Address and Enhance it.
3) Click on the Enable for the Custom Page Title (the blue line on a Google search result) and add up to 64 characters that accurately describes the home with the most important details. Use keywords like "West Vancouver Home For Sale"
4) Click on the Enable for the Custom Meta Description (the two black lines in a Google search result) and add up to 155 characters that "romance" the home with the most important details. Make it compelling.
5) When you add a listing the website auto-blogs the listings. NO! Change the Auto-Blogged post to something more interesting for search engines i.e. Port Coquitlam Family Home For Sale.
Also add the same keywords to the body of the blog post.
Or give me a call and we can take care of all of the details for you. 604-618-5512 or 800-568-8338.